How closely have you been following Merseyside’s art scene this year? Find out by answering the questions below
1.Mersey poet Roger McGough announced he would be adapting a third Molière play for the Liverpool Playhouse. Which one has he chosen?
2.Which former Hollyoaks actress appeared in this year’s Liverpool Shakespeare Festival at the Royal Court?
3.Rolf Harris broke visitor records with his exhibition Do You Know What it Is yet at the Walker Art Gallery. In which TV show did this catchphrase feature?
4.Jordanian actor Nadim Sawalha brought Rest Upon the Wind to The Unity for the Liverpool Arabic Arts Festival. Can you name his two actress daughters?
5. Name the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra’s principal cello, who became musician in residence at Metal arts centre earlier this year?
6. What potentially dangerous act did Jean Luc Courcault, artistic director of Royal de Luxe, carry out to celebrate the successful end of Sea Odyssey?
7. Which choreographer brought The Nutcracker to the Liverpool Empire?
8. Who was named as the first patron of the John Moores Painting Prize?
9. Which member of the Bonzo Dog Doo Dah band joined Merseyside actor Mike Livesley at the Epstein Theatre in How Nice! To Be In England?
10. Which venue’s pantomime stars Bread’s Jonathon Morris?
11. What intimate body parts were damaged on Jonathan Gent’s oil painting Beatles In America while it was on display at the Museum of Liverpool?
12. Name the actors pictured and state which shows they appeared in, in Liverpool, during 2012.