I’VE spent half of this week researching and booking a holiday I can’t afford. I’ve lived on websites, pored over brochures, and cyber-stalked the Ryanair reservations system – all to find the perfect break for minimum cost.Read
I CAN feel a new obsession coming on. Given that I spend 80% of my time worrying about whether I have turned my hair straighteners off and the other 20% ruminating on how Cat Deeley can possibly get her hair that glossy, this is not a healthy development.Read
A topic is a keyword or term associated with an article, video or image. This topic describes the item and enables you to retrive information (be it articles, videos or images) by topic.
For example an article about the Liverpool Football Club takeover could include the tags "George Gillett" and "Tom Hicks". Clicking on the tag "George Gillett" (next to the article) will bring you all the information on the site that has used that topic.